Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78

Thread: Restaurants...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Restaurants...

    Which one is your favorite?
    Mine is Red Lobster or any good seafood place at Myrtle Beach.
    The seafood in Hawaii is ok but not like Myrtle Beach.
    The Black Diamond Diner is good too. Everytime I go to a ball game in Haysi I like to eat at that place.
    Go Huskers!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    well well well never thought I'd see the day that me and Herb agree, but it has come. Red Lobster is my favorite all time next to Myrtle Beach calabash that is. I also like Smokey Bones for bbq and Johnny Carinos for Italian dishes. Up in Radford I like Macado's.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Yeah Smoky Bones is really good. I have only ate at that place once but it sure was good. Well Smarty right-wingers and left-wingers can't disagree on everything lol. Plus the dinner table is a great place to put all differences aside LOL or atleast that is what my grandma used to say!
    Go Huskers!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Around here...I like Rush Street, Riverfront, and the Starving Artist Cafe in Abingdon. I want to check out the little places in downtown Ktown soon.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    [ QUOTE ]
    Around here...I like Rush Street, Riverfront, and the Starving Artist Cafe in Abingdon. I want to check out the little places in downtown Ktown soon.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Forgot about Rush Street. Thats another one of my favz.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    It's a w e s o m e.

    The have the best soups ever. And the greek/med dishes are soooo delish.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    They have an awesome Pizza too.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Whenever I can get some guy with lots of money to spend on me, I'm going to check out the Pacific Grille downtown. It's really expensive, but I love the atmosphere and they said the seafood dishes are excellent.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  9. #9
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    [ QUOTE ]
    Whenever I can get some guy with lots of money to spend on me

    [/ QUOTE ]

    haha
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    [ QUOTE ]
    Whenever I can get some guy with lots of money to spend on me, I'm going to check out the Pacific Grille downtown. It's really expensive, but I love the atmosphere and they said the seafood dishes are excellent.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You find him ask if he will buy mine too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •