went there today. really a store for the younger crowd. It is good for them, maybe some of the money that would be spent in a mall in Tennessee will stay here in Norton.
went there today. really a store for the younger crowd. It is good for them, maybe some of the money that would be spent in a mall in Tennessee will stay here in Norton.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
me and Blue went to a sneak peek Thursday at Maurices. I have some friends that work there so we got an extra 20% off our purchase. Their prices aren't too bad either I picked up some jeans on sale for 21 bucks and some lace up shoes for 20 too so not a bad deal.
Where is this joint at?
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Norton Commons, beside Hibbett's.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks