Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Pets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member mm38nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pets

    Got any pics of your pets? Here are mine and TheBeasts...
    000 0529 000 0513 000 0668
    [img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]


    [url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pets

    I have a Boston Terrier too. His name is Emmitt.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mm38nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pets

    My folks have 4 of them and a litter as well...So I guess you could say they have 7 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]


    [url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pets

    you have some beautiful babies there......

    I have a bassett, a border collie/aussie cattle dog mix (by the way have some puppies to give away there), and 4 kitties---long black hair, long white hair, long haired tabby, and short haired tabby. If you saw pics of my Little Bit that passed away Monday they are those colors.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pets

    does anyone or has anyone had a Leopard Gecko before? I've had one for about a month now, and I was wondering what type of fruit you can feed them? I have gave it some pineapple, grape, apple, and pineapple, but it seems to only eat crickets.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pets

    maxdvd

    ar15max2

    maxchair1

    he's 22 lbs. of [censored]. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pets

    My girlfriend and I have a 5month old bassethound named Buster.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •