Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: NIN.V2.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    NIN.V2.0

    Another great show, spent half of it 3 rows from the stage and the other half about 15 rows back on the right side, I left my camera in the car so Im hoping to get some pics from a friend of mine. Regardless, it was an amazing show, lots of visuals and songs they dont often usually play. I saw a bunch of people I knew at the show, well worth the trip to knoxville.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NIN.V2.0

    I have to definitely second all that....the visuals were insane during the show. I loved the visual added with the music....stuff like that makes concerts so mindblowing!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NIN.V2.0

    I'm jealous of you guys. I've just started to get into their stuff. I bet it was a blast.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  4. #4
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NIN.V2.0

    Definitely a hard rockin show, we got in line around 6 o clock, by the time we got in there i was pretty far back on the floor, about halfway, as soon as the show got going and everyone surged forward, i got two rows and about 8-10 feet on the right from trent. Got three earrings ripped out, got kicked and elbowed a few times, felt about the same after the show as i did when i would finish a football game. Still pretty sore tody. Got some memoribilia too, trent threw a water bottle out there and ole knight67 got it..w00t w00t

    by the way, where was you at bray, i tried to see ya during the show, but that wasnt happening, then after the show couldnt find ya either
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NIN.V2.0

    I was directly in front of trent, 3 rows back for half the show, then I went to the side and bought a bottle of water and stayed about 15 rows back for the rest of the show. I sent some texts but my phone was in and out, I watched you guys walk in to get in line, I was in the first 15 to get in.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NIN.V2.0

    what time did you get there??
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NIN.V2.0

    1:30

  8. #8
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NIN.V2.0

    hell man, i was right beside ya then, dont know if you could remember the bodyguards, but i was directly in front of the fat, baldheaded one, like i said, about 8-10 feet to the right, guitarist was a few feet to the right of me. One hell of a show though, i can say that much
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  9. #9
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NIN.V2.0

    3 earrings ripped out?

    Holy.... I didn't know concerts could get that crazy.
    Officially retired

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NIN.V2.0

    I was right behind the girl with the red dress/skirt thing on. The bald dude was oh, 4ft from my face lol, before the show while we were all sitting on the floor he was tellin stories.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •