Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Prayer Requests

If you have any Prayer Request put them here.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Prayer Requests

Me and a bunch of people I work with are going to UNC-Chapel Hill this weekend to play in the National Intramural Basketball Championships this weekend. Just pray we have a safe trip down there and back. Thanks guys and gals!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Franklin St . is a must . Cats Cradle nearby in Carboro is a famous music venue to check out . Be safe there and in your travels.
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think right now everybody needs to keep OleTob in our prayers. He isn't just someone a few know, he's one of us.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we went up and down franklin street our first night there, but we was lost. We were looking for the gym that was holding the tourney. Very nice place though. thanx for the prayers eveyrone.

Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As Rocket said please keep Toby in your thoughts and prayers. We've traveled alot of miles together over the years and Tob's like a brother to me. I know he appreciates this board and everybody on it.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

will do quincy hey tob if you need anything at all let me know.

Guys i just got an email from my boss. He had not been feeling well for quite some time. He had been off to have surgery on his leg. About a month ago he begin to have problems swallowing and finally got to the point he could not eat.
    The diagnosis was cancer of the throat. Not sure how bad things are at this point.
    Remember him in your prayers. Him and Toby lift them and all other up who are sick and afflicted.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

will do lpd.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd like to request prayer for me and my family, we had a loved one, my aunt Betty passed on earlier this morning from complications due to multiple cancers in her stomach. It took her quick--she went in for a hysterectomy about 3 weeks ago, they found the cancer, started treatment, but it was just too much and was advancing too quickly, faster than the treatment could handle it.

I also have an uncle Bill that is suffering from breathing problems due to advanced stages of Black Lung, and he has been in and out of the hospital for the past 2 weeks with a couple of stays in the ICU. He's not getting any better, but he's not getting any worse if that can be looked at as good news.

Just keep my family in your prayers--my dad's side of the family is very tight knit, and both of these people are looked at as a matriarch and a patriarch of our family--and to have them both ill and one pass away so recently has been a strain. Thanks in advance.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast