Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Prayer Requests

My mother had a Grand Mal Seizure yesterday and was unconscious and kept on life-support in ICU for nearly 24 hours. Cause is still unknown, no family history of seizures. Please keep her in your prayers.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was bad yesterday. I found out that a former PV classmate died. I graduated with his wife and saw him last October at my reunion. I also had a former student commit suicide yesterday. Please be thinking about their families. Thank you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please remember a family from Wise. Man shot himself unfortunately as his wife came home from church. He had been in a lot of pain from a previous accident. Just remember them if you don't care.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please pray for my family. My mother just called from Roanoke and told me that my cousins grandfather(on his dads side-no relation) just pasted away about an hour ago in his sleep. Liz Castle his wife is devastated, they were married for some 50 years and she lost her soulmate tonight. They were like grandparents to me since I have been little and my cousin is only 8 and thinks the world of his papaw blackie, he's asleep now and wont find out until the morning. Please pray for the little man, its gonna break his heart.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All I ask is that people all local and non-local, keep my mother in their prayers, Paula Hutchinson. At the age of 41, went in to have by-pass surgery. all 5, and came out alright on Friday. But on Saturday when they passed her on to the Step-Down rooms, had problems with her blood vessels contracting, and crashed out on us twice...we have her back now, and she's making a strong comeback, but they're now worried about her kidneys. They aren't working like they she and she isn't producing the urine they're looking for. It took them four hours on Saturday to bring her stable and think during that time the lost oxygen to her kidneys caused the damage, but so far that's all that is known. She has come down on her life support, and meds she was on, but she's still critical and is going day-by-day. But please keep her in your prayers and thoughts.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hutch MY posts may not be the best But I know the lord listens to my prayers. I have said a prayer for your mom and pray he gives the people that are in care of her the knowlege and clear thoughts to take care of her
    GO VOLS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please keep the family of Sherry Robinson in your thoughts and prayers. It's just a matter of time for her now.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sherry Robinson passed away last night. Please remember her husband, children, and extended family. Services will be at Sturgill Funeral Home in Wise - I dont have times yet.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please pray for my family after a rough week/weekend. Also, please pray for another board member that is going through a tough time I am sure.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please pray for my "Gran". They couldn't get her to wake up last week and put her in the hospital. Her breathing is bad due to COPD and congestive heart failure. A few days after she was admitted a nurse came in and she wasn't breathing and was unresponsive so they put her on a ventilator. They have had to keep her knocked out. Today they had to give her blood. Thanks so much.