Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Prayer Requests

I'll keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers, Ms P.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been informed from a couple of sources that Coach Stan Wilson is at UT Medical Center awaiting a diagnosis from a lung problem. Let's keep him and his family in our prayers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey y'all, we're in Nashville (been here since Sun) at Vanderbilt hospital. My dad has to have surgery tomorrow to remove a cancerous (non sarcoma) mass from his leg. It has eaten into the bone and they'll have to put some pins and screws in it. I just want to request prayer that his surgery goes well with no complications. Thanks!!!
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Inactive Member DieHardSportsGal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please remember the family of Mark Summers in your prayers. Mark, who was a doctor, passed away unexpectedly this weekend. He was only 37 and was on the 1989 State Championship Appy team. He has a wonderful wife, Becky & beautiful twins, Robert Jr & Rachel. They are all good people.
    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone on here for the prayers for my sister and my family. she is doing ok right now. we do have to go next week for some surgury for her. then in feb. to have another scan on her to see how the cancer is doing. please still keep her in your prayers. So glad to be back i got a new computer and wireless internet for christmas so you will see me on here more . God bless you all.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Inactive Member DieHardSportsGal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everyone please remember little Westin Dietz. I'm sure many of you probably know his story already, but for those who do not, this little boy needs a miracle. Check out his caringbridge page. He is the sweetest child with the most amazing family. They live in Big Stone and are wonderful people. Please continue to lift him up in your prayers.

CaringBridge / westindietz / Welcome
    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just saw on face book that he passed on earlier. My heart literally pours tears for that family.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very sad to hear, they have been battling this for around 4 years I believe.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a friend at college who's anemic. She's going to the doctor at her home in Cincinnati during spring break in a little over a week to find out what kind of anemia. I took her to Walgreen's so she could get medicine today where she was feeling terrible. She's pretty worried.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would like to request prayer once again for my dad. He is scheduled for noon tomorrow to have brain surgery. They are definitely removing 1 tumor and possibly up to 3 others. Any and all prayers are appreciated more than you know!!