Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Prayer Requests

My Uncle is having heart problems in Alexandria. He's 57 and was always tougher than nails. Going through a scary time right now. Heart cath tomorrow morning.

You got it bub. Let us know how things are going.

Folks.
    I posted it awhile back but remember my boss. He has had his chemo and radiation.
    He goest tomorrow to see if the cancer he has or the tumor, has shrank enough to have the surgery he needs.
    Talk to him earlier.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will be praying everything will be alright and the peace of God comes to every one of you family.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everyone please pray for my family. My aunt passed away this morning, it was the second family member that i lost over the past month or so.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please keep my co-worker and her family in your prayers. Her aunt died of a blood clot problem 2 weeks ago, and Thursday her uncle committed suicide. The couple had 15-yr old twins, and now the family has a decision to make. This has hit her like a hammer. She earned my respect by coming to work through this all. We have a week off, so she is traveling to Alabama this morning with her family to bury him. Keep the Paxton family in your thoughts if you would.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well everyone keep my family in your prayers again. We found out today that my cousin had been murdered in Kingsport as part of the double homicide. This is the second family member that we have lost in the past week.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

Lost a friend myself this week. I posted about it. Friend that had bladder cancer. Past away Thursday morning. If you would keep the family in your prayers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

everyone I know you have wondered where the big guy has been lately. Well my grandmother is very ill. Last week she went into the hospital with congested heart failure. They started running test on her and found alot more wrong with her than we knew. My Grandmother has cancer it is in her lungs, liver, kidneys, lympnodes, and in her brain. this has really been hard for me to handle. so if you dont see me for awhile please know what is going on. my grandmother is 87 she has lived a long hard life. things i just dont wont to go into here. please keep her your prayers God bless you all who say a word for her. her name is lillie wilson. i believe in calling out there names in prayer. so please do this for me.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

You got it Al.

I have just found out that my 1st cousin who has been battling colon cancer has been sent home (Guest River) with a feeding tube and Hospice. When this first happened I called her while she was in the hospital and she told me she would be a winner either way. I ask that you pray for her family in this time of need and that God's comfort engulfs her. I know she's a winner, but sometimes it's just hard to say good-bye. Thanks to you all.