So what r some good laptops for under like 1000 dollars.
So what r some good laptops for under like 1000 dollars.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
"under 1000" and "good laptop" don't match. You wont find a good one at that price.
You can find some in that price range from Dell (minumum features & memory), but based on past experiences at work & with friends, I do not recommend them.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
if you go laptop, ya gotta spend the bucks. But don't get one unless you have to have it.
I've got one, and it's great for school and on trips. But I love my desktop just as much. Mine was around 1200.
It serves it's purpose
I love mine. Got it loaded, 1 gig RAM, large screen, dvd burner, etc. $3K
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I love mine too. I have a toshiba. But it's 5 years old now, so that's ancient in computer life. It still runs great....but just last week, my screen detached itself on one side. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
GO to dell.com, customize the laptop they have on sale right now with the best specs possible. Its a good deal, comes out to about 850 bucks w/o a warranty though w/ its right at 1000. If your not trying to build a super computer like some of these geeks out there then you will be just fine. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
I love mine. Got it loaded, 1 gig RAM
[/ QUOTE ]
1 GB Ram + Good processor + Laptop = PWNAGE! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Officially retired
1 gig of ram is minimum requirements for most stuff anymore these days, heck i updated my desktop two 1 gig sticks of ram and a 512 (2 1/5 gigs ) bascially... next will be the laptop up to 2, but for you who think 1 gig is plenty enough.... think again
well i got my laptop for under 1000...but only b/c we got the school system's discount rate [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Its according where you get them, you can get a really good one for under a 1,000 if you know where and what to look for.
Bookmarks