Any seniors who post on here? When are your all's graduations?
I know mine, Pez23's, PHD's, and any other PV senior's is on May 19.
This is kind of early.
Just wondering though.
Any seniors who post on here? When are your all's graduations?
I know mine, Pez23's, PHD's, and any other PV senior's is on May 19.
This is kind of early.
Just wondering though.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
may 19th? ...wow, i know when i graduated it was like June 4th
This year ouir super intendent doesn't call school off for the first snow flurry he sees in the sky. So we've missed about 5 or 6 days.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
mine, which is Pound's graduation is also on the 19th of May!
Enjoy it while you have it, once it's over it's over. I've had a lot more fun in college but it's a different world thats for sure. Does anyone know when Lee High's Graduation is?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I believe I heard my niece say Lee High's is May 28th.
[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy it while you have it, once it's over it's over. I've had a lot more fun in college but it's a different world thats for sure. Does anyone know when Lee High's Graduation is?
[/ QUOTE ]
yup i couldn't wait till we graduated, then... we did, and i wanna go back [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
are you serious? i miss playin ball with some of the guys i went to high school with. but you could not pay me to go back.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I miss my old friends, I dug out an old year book the other day. Some would like to stay longer, some wouldn't- but each day of life can't be re-lived, "Go for the Gusto". [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]Anybody remember what that phrase went with? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I AGREE THERE SPUDS.IN REFERENCE TO YOUR QUESTION THOUGH(NOW THIS WILL DEFINITELY DATE ME FOR SURE),I'M THINKING THAT PHRASE WAS FROM A SCHLITZ BEER OR MALT LIQOUR COMERCIAL,AM I EVEN CLOSE THERE?....BUT GETTING BACK TO THE TOPIC,I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD WANT TO RE-LIVE IT,BUT MAYBE GO BACK AND WATCH AS A SPECTATOR,IN ALL HONESTY,I'M JUST HAPPY TO STILL BE HERE.
CLASS OF '82, "PURPLE PRIDE" , THE DIFINITIVE "DUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE"
Bookmarks