Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: MOVIES

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    MOVIES

    well today is the day!!
    Silent Hill opens up... and I have to believe this is going to be the best game to movie adaptation ever!
    It's been given a 4 out of 5 stars by many critics!
    So, I'm looking forward to seeing it tonight at Tinsel Town.

    Also, American Dreamz opens up tonight. About a President who competes in a talent show, or with the talent show for re-election. In a time with a war gone bad in Iraq, and the show is kinda American Idol-ish... it's a comedy.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MOVIES

    Yes--Silent Hill should be good. I think whatever success it has though they need to give props to Resident Evil for making that movie genre of game to film respectable.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shawtylici0us's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MOVIES

    Where all is this playing and what are the times? Me and my man are thinking about going!!!...is it even going to come to coeburn? LoL*

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: MOVIES

    I'm expecting it to be the best movie since both saw 1 and saw 2... hope I'm right

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MOVIES

    No mam. It's only on over in the tri-cities area!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MOVIES

    Craziefather and I are going to go see it tonight........I hope that they haven't ruined it by showing all of the good parts in the previews, which I have noticed has happened a lot here lately [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MOVIES

    no they haven't ruined it. It got an "A" from critic view points. You can never ruin that, and it's SILENT HILL!!! wahoo!!

    we'll be over at the 9:45 showing tonight

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •