Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Vacations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Vacations

    Where is everybody headed?
    I myself hope to be in Hollywood, CA in July...
    if it doesn't go through...
    Going out to St. Louis to stay with the family for a week or two, and work a little in my uncles bars...
    But key word is HOPING, we all know how that goes!

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Vacations

    Im gonna go see DOWN, come hell or high water. I will see them, if I have to go to Europe where they are now.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vacations

    me and the old lady, she was just wanting to go to the beach, but she would rather just go to gatlinburg for about a week

    as far as just me doin something, im definitely goin to see NIN again this summer, warped tour, and i may be going to ozzfest
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Vacations

    Smarty and I hope to go to NYC Memorial Day weekend, not sure where we will go over the summer, but we will definitely be going to Tallahassee in the fall, as well as some other college towns to catch some football games.

    Next summer we will be in Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and then on a cruise to Nassau. All as gift to Smarty for graduating college.

  5. #5
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Vacations

    I don't know about this summer,, but I am going to apply for blue and smarty's luggage boy next summer...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vacations

    I gotta work about everyday this summer but come september Im headed to SoBe to see the canes and nolies among other things. Labor Day weekend is going to be unreal, last year every basketball player, celebrity, and music artist was on SoBe for labor day. The JLo clones are pretty rampant too, gotta love it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vacations

    i actually went on a little vacation this w/e...we went to see the reds play on saturday and sunday. we sat in left field and down the 1st baseline. it was strange because you expect not to see anyopne oyu knwo out fo town but we were walkin to our seats today and we ran into people we knew and they sat 3 sections down from us haha so it was an interestnig trip


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vacations

    mm38nut and I usually go to Daytona in July for the race and spend a few days on the beach. This year we have decided to go to a couple of other races like Martinsville, Richmond, and maybe Talladega again in October.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vacations

    A few days after graduation I'm going on a trip to Cincinnati and we have a 2 day pass to King's Island. About 2 weeks later I'm going to Berea for my college orientation. A week later I'm going to Brunswick, Georgia to see the sister. It's 15 minutes from Jekyll Island. A few days after the 4th of July we're going to Rapid City, South Dakota to see my other sister.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Dawgfan_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vacations

    I am going to Jamaica at the end of this month [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •