Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 4-Wheelers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member tweeder82's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2004
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    4-Wheelers

    anyone have a four wheeler and would like to meet up somewhere and go ridin for a day?....

    I have a 2006 Polaris Outlaw....I'll post a pic of it...


  2. #2
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 4-Wheelers

    We will have to get together and go one weekend.I have a Suzuki Eiger 400. I keep it at a friends house in Stephens and there is all kinds of places to ride.
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 4-Wheelers

    I'll try again to post a pic of it.
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tweeder82's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2004
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 4-Wheelers

    sounds good...just let me know when & where...
    i'd like to go somewhere not too muddy with trails....if u know anywhere..
    or if anyone knows anywhere...let us know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •