Anybody been to Grundy latley? Moving the town has really taken it's toll the town in some areas reminds me of the pictures of New Orleans.
Anybody been to Grundy latley? Moving the town has really taken it's toll the town in some areas reminds me of the pictures of New Orleans.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
did you know Grundy will have the first 2 Story Wal-Mart.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I had heard that this Wal Mart would look like no other in the region due to the town renovations.
Yea, that is mainly the area I'm talking about many of the old buildings are being torn down directly in front of the land Wal Mart is being built on. From what I understand construction is supposed to begin until 07 though.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
that's because they're flooding the town and moving everything over to a different side...so if a part of town looks run-down, thats because it is, and for good reason...if they stayed theyd be flooded!
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Yea, I understand whats going on I'm just saying it looks pretty bad for the time being.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
oh yeah, definitely...looks like nickelsville does normally minus the threat of flood
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
[ QUOTE ]
did you know Grundy will have the first 2 Story Wal-Mart.
[/ QUOTE ]
...in the continental U.S.
I have cousins that live in Guam (U.S. Territory in the Pacific, a.k.a. where the sun rises first in the U.S.). It's a tiny island, but they've told me they have had a multi-level Wal-Mart for quite a while.
Me being such a Wal-Mart groupie I'd love to see that bad boy.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
I guess I am in the dark and have been for a while. What is this about Grundy being flooded and the town moved. One more question is this going to make a decent size reservoir for fishing?
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Well moveing the town is not exactly right basicly a bussness either closed up shop or moved to another location while at the same time room was created on the other side of the river for addational shops however Walmart is currently the only bussness that is 100% for sure moveing in.
Town looks bad right now since the actual demelision of the town started hope they get that piese out of the way in the next month or two
Bookmarks