Isn't it that time of year for all of the Awards for pposters such as Best Poster, Funniest, etc.. Thought it was annualy done before football season starts?
Isn't it that time of year for all of the Awards for pposters such as Best Poster, Funniest, etc.. Thought it was annualy done before football season starts?
I win the award for "Most Likely To Be Murdered By Another Forum Member."
Officially retired
Its a rigged vote, if I don't win, I'll ban ya [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Nah, honestly I dont know who does that, whomever does it (if someone does) try to make them where they at least won't be too offensive.
That is, don't create most hated poster...I dont need any esteem problems.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I thought Tob used to set most of them up. If so, maybe the legacy needs to be pasted to someone else or something.
I know he sure gets my vote for a new poll: Most missed poster. RIP buddy.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
[ QUOTE ]
I know he sure gets my vote for a new poll: Most missed poster. RIP buddy.
[/ QUOTE ]
Indeed. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Amen to that.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
i hardly knew tob on here and didnt know him outside of here but there is a huge hole in the forum now.
Reeking of awesomeness!
i tried it last year, some people got offended and i just let the idea go....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Be good if you would pick it up and keep it going knight_67.
If just in the idea of what Ole Tob did with it.
He just come up with a list of themes and told people to nominate who they wanted.
He give them a week and then he set up a poll, based on the number of nominees.
Those on the forum did the votes and then when it ended Ole Tob would make a post on the winners. You can always search the archives to find out how Ole Tob set it up. But usually a list of categories and nominees let it go for a week. Then a vote from those on the forum. Let it go for a week. Close it and then announce the winners. It takes some time. But you may find it rewarding. Keeping something going that Ole Tob help to start.
Keep it going knight_67.
Got a few award titles down here, i guess i'll go ahead and keep OleTob's tradition going...just need a few more topics..anyone?
Funniest
Most Informative
Most Missed
Most Annoying
Poster of the Year
Poster You Don't See Enough Of
Worst Speller
Worst Poster
Best Mod
Worst Fluffer
Post of the Year
Worst Post Of the Year
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks