anybody understand this crap? I got a few problems on homework (algebra and trig) and I can't figure it out to save my life... any help would be great... pm me if you'll help..haha
anybody understand this crap? I got a few problems on homework (algebra and trig) and I can't figure it out to save my life... any help would be great... pm me if you'll help..haha
That stuff is Greek to me. Maybe you should call my son....his first quiz in his 9th grade Algebra, he made an A!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
ah heck it's stupid stuff.. it's just adding/dividing radicals... and it's pointless... haha.. i'm finally feeling the college stress, and just a few weeks in the semester haha...
shew i hate math gosh they have a dang math emporium up here and that is a crazy place you do like all yoru quizzes for the math department here and i hate the place
ICGRM takin' over
The Math empo is the biggest waste of money at VT.
your tellin me about it it's just a way that a math professor can just put all that stuff on their so they don't have to do all the work that place pisses me off
ICGRM takin' over
You should have worked harder in high school!! lol....bet you've heard that one before.
Bookmarks