It's hailing like crazy over here in Kingsport. Is it anywhere else?
It's hailing like crazy over here in Kingsport. Is it anywhere else?
Just cold and raining here in Tacoma.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Thundering, lightning, and coming a downpour here in Coeburn. Has been this way since about 1:00 or earlier.
Officially retired
I came about moth ball size hail at home in Ft. Blackmore. Coming down Devil's Race Path into Duffield it looked like a small snow storm on the sides of the roads.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I came through Duffield this afternoon. It looked like snow on the ground. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Dunno what it did over your all's way but Wednesday night it came this huge storm. Terrible lightning.
Here it seems like it's rained the whole time. The whole residence hall seemed kinda quiet.
I'm sure you all got today what I got Wednesday night.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
actually, i think it was wednesday, yeah, pretty sure, it came a big one like that here too
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Over here where I'm at it seems like rain and storms is starting to become a regular thing.
Not a cloud in site here, though a little cool. Still wouldn't surprise me if it rained later today.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks