Well i am officially a dad.
she was born yesterday at 2:01 pm
7 pounds and 7 ounces 20 inches long
Well i am officially a dad.
she was born yesterday at 2:01 pm
7 pounds and 7 ounces 20 inches long
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Oh man....Like we needed another mullins running around!
j/k Congratulations now MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR FANTASY TEAM IN BLACK AND BLUE FOOTBALL NUB!
w00t w00t
haha..there is plenty of mullins's huh?
but thanks man..
i'll go check it right now
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
congrats
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Congrats man. What didya name her?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Chloe Maree
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Congrats dude. Its a great thing being a Daddy! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
hey congrats
Congratulations
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks