Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Women

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Women

    Can't win with 'em folks.
    Made the mistake of watching TV with the better half the other night, when all of a sudden this commercial comes on with Salma Hayek rips off her shirt, and pops her boobies out. I failed to do my "made of stone" bit in time and she catches my eyes bugged out. After some good-natured ribbing from her I figured this was over...ahh- mistake. I get up yesterday to get ready for work and what do I see on the coffee table? A new REDBOOK magazine with guess who on the cover? Salma and her ta-tas. Think she's sending me a message. I am sure if I complain about anything, it'll be like the Jeff Foxworthy line about Sigourney Weaver (example-meatloaf is tough dear...why don't you get Salma Hayek to make it for you?)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Men will never win lol
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women

    Men will not win because we are not equipped with the built-in brain Rolodex that women have. A man when he's done with something, he's done. A woman will draw up that badboy from her files and toss it atcha. I could see elp6n 9 years down the road saying " Yeah..like you did on October 30 at 9:53 p.m. on ABC"-lol
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women

    I'd almost rather take a kick in the crotch then get caught "in a look" at another woman. You never live down those moments. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women

    seems i never get caught "in look"
    but when im really not, thats when its thought i am.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Women

    woman, ya know ya woman...
    when ya talkin to me, you see right through me!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women

    Another facet of this argument: ex's. I used to go out with a girl from PV, then a few years later, met my boy's mother, well, rest is history. But when we first started going out, I made a mistake of telling her about previous girls I'd went out with from around here...you'd thought I'd told her I was going out with the Antichrist. Well folks, that was back in '90. Me and my boy's mother have been apart for about 7 years now. Recently, the other girl's father did a term as Mayor of BSG. I was seeing the boys one day and me and their mother were talking about our water bills...I was complaining about a late charge that had been incurred. She comes up and says "I'm sure you can get that fixed....I bet you still would have a little pull with the mayor!" Women never forget anything, let me tell you.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women

    Try growing up with 3 older sisters and not one brother.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women

    When I see a rather appealing woman I always ask my wife if I can take her hom. I promise to feed and water her! Only thing is my wife wont let me have any pets. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women

    Same here, my wife knows I am gonna look so no need in gettin upset over. Besides she knows that all it is is looking I am completely and uterly faithful to her.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •