i am looking to buy one. i want to try to get one below 700 dollars. could anyone help me find a good one for that price?
i am looking to buy one. i want to try to get one below 700 dollars. could anyone help me find a good one for that price?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5384352
$150 more than $700, but you don't really want to skimp on a laptop. If I were buying, I would spend no less than $1000. If you're looking for a beater, then spend no more than $500 (Dell) or buy used.
The above referenced machine has 1024 MB of RAM, a 100 GB HDD, 1.6 GHz Intel DuoCore processor, and a DVD-DL RW drive.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
thanks for the help...anyone else have any help
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I got mine off of dell for like 599.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Dellauction.com, have great deals on laptops, just don't come with an OS.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
There are some pretty good Deals on that website.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Bookmarks