Looking more like Big Stone may be getting the movie, huh?
Looking more like Big Stone may be getting the movie, huh?
Well,we know that at least part of the movie will be filmed here. The Soundtrack will be recorded here. Discussions are still going on between several agencies, including the State, Town, County, Virginia Film Office, and the Production Company. Thanks for asking.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Does the $3 million state proposal look promising?
We don't know exactly what South Carolina is offering. It is hard to say at this point.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Article in the K-port paper this morning (which I just scanned) about a VA delegate proposing $3 million to help get the movie filmed here. Kilgore and Wampler are co-sponsors of the bill.
well i have been outta the loop for awhile.. so im gonna pull the strings here and have to ask... What movie??
Plans are in the works to make a movie based on Adri Trigiani's Big Stone Gap novel (she is a native of Big Stone). Apparently, SC offers a very attractive package for the movie companies to film there, and VA folks are trying to attract them to BSG to film it there.
I've got a great idea let's make a film about bass fishing but we will shoot it going up Mt. Everest.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
well now i know.. and knowing is half the battle
GO G.I. JOE!!!
I'd like to see it filmed here for one reason first:
I cannot stand to listen to fake "country" accents (let alone have someone attempt a Wise County Accent which is not like any others)!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks