What cd or artist are you listening to currently and just cant get enough of...
Daughtry, breaking benjamin, fat joe, young jeezy,and the game
What cd or artist are you listening to currently and just cant get enough of...
Daughtry, breaking benjamin, fat joe, young jeezy,and the game
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Daughtry, Hinder, Papa Roach, Yung Joc, and anything on XM 20, 26, 66, 67, 68, and 47..... I have a wide variety of crap I like, pretty much everything except today's whiny country.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Pete Yorn-Nightcrawler
Avenged Sevenfold-Cty of Evil
Buckcherry-15
Evans Blue-The Melody and the Energetic Nature of Volume
Black Stone Cherry-Black Stone Cherry
Killswitch Engage-As Daylight Dies
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Clutch's new cd, From Beale Street To Oblivion. Hits stores March 20th. Get one.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks