Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: OZZFEST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    OZZFEST

    Didn't see it posted anywhere, but has anyone else heard about OZZFEST, actually being FREEfest this year?
    That's right.... it's completely free. There are a few bands that have already signed on, the bigger of the names Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Lordi. I for one am looking forward to this, but talk about a crazy crazy crowd.
    www.ozzfest.com for more info!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZFEST

    I heard about it. I thought Ozzfest was brutal the last two times I've gone, and I paid to go then. I can't imagine how it will be as a free show. I hear the seats will be general admission/first come, first serve. That should make for some violence during the day...I may stay away this year.
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •