Those who want to help. This has some interesting news about region and it's leaders. Especially one who was just quoted on this forum
VCEDA Politics
Those who want to help. This has some interesting news about region and it's leaders. Especially one who was just quoted on this forum
VCEDA Politics
Might want to read a bit more of the page before you give its articles ringing endorsements [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
You have to also say your self. That for the region. This may not of been good or wise how VCEDA handled money and issues. I did read where many counties wanted out and some did leave and develop their own boards. What i did not understand money left this region for areas that do not contribute. Or contribute a very small fraction yet the return was more for some. And the failure to bring in businesses. I give no endorsement to any thing. I find it very surprising in what i have found just looking up information on the local counties in the region. It seems there is a lot of not sure of the term. My friend so i will take care of you or my side. Not sure that is correct.
Yep many can tell you the VCEDA has done much more for Russle Co (Lebanon) and Bucannon Co than for Dickenson or Wise Co. And DC DID look at pulling out however that will require action by the state legeslator and they are not motavated to act. They also have helped efectevy kill the Coalfield express which IMHO is a much bigger issue than our schools
You are very much correct. I read much of this and still can not under stand how the money has been so much misdirectioned. I still do not fully under stand some of the thinking of many who seem to give out the money or grants. If you looked to help the whole region. Some projects that needed attention did not get them. This hurt the economy of this region. That i do not under stand. May be i miss some things. But i do not under stand not looking to grow.
I have to say also myself? I skimmed through the page, and some of his things are good. Others, not so much.
The VCEDA talks went on big time last year, when Dickenson was threatening to withdraw, and at one point Wise County was considering it.
I have little doubt you're ever going to make everybody happy. Someone always feels like the others got more, get more, etc.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks