How do you get a quote boxed in?
How do you get a quote boxed in?
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bettyboop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you get a quote boxed in? </div></div>
If you meen like this just hit quote at the bottom of the box you want to quote
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
And Bettyboop, you might want to put [img] before and [/img] after that pic link in your signature to display the image. Like so:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Code:</div><div class="ubbcode-body ubbcode-pre" style="height: 34px;"><pre></pre></div></div>
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Let's see if have corrected that problem.
Thanks
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
You're leaving off the last ]
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Thanks I may have it.
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bettyboop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you get a quote boxed in? </div></div>
If you meen like this just hit quote at the bottom of the box you want to quote </div></div>
I did that on the LPD sports and it wasn't in a box. I'll try here.
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
It worked. Thanks
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks