Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Dog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dog

    alright folks, I've gotta give up my pup. I'm guessing he's around 2 years old. He's just too big to keep where I live, right on the 4lane next to Robo's. I hate having him tied up as well. If anybody would like him, or knows anyone who has a big open place and is looking for a FREE, friendly, gentle, and beautiful dog. Let me know. Gotta get rid of the ole feller, and he's not going to the pound.
    I've got pics... so just drop me an email or ask for my myspace, and you can see him there.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog

    I hate to hear that
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •