Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Latest Tops&Bottoms/Bobby Joe Phipps sign in Clintwood

The signs had Stafford under them, but according to what I read elsewhere they had sold to another group fairly recently.

And I hate to speak on just rumors, but what I read was that the lease was to promote his business, and by the religious and sometimes messages of hate (or at least major dislike), he violated the terms.

Many of his messages were good and I think he could have done so much good with them. As far as I know the guy thinks he is right, believes what he says, but I've also been down there and seen where he lives and its absurd.

The theory his daughter was saying elsewhere was that God had blessed them because they did Gods will, but the counter-theory to that is, explain people like Hugh Hefner, Tom Cruise, Donald Trump, etc etc. You can't say that if you do Gods will, you're going to be living in a near-mansion, and if someone doesn't, then they aren't doing Gods will.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Latest Tops&Bottoms/Bobby Joe Phipps sign in Clintwood

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't say that if you do Gods will, you're going to be living in a near-mansion, and if someone doesn't, then they aren't doing Gods will</div></div>

ex: Book of Job.
    and

Matt 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]