Well guys I did it. I actually sky dived yesterday. If you ever get the chance to do it then i would highly suggest it
Well guys I did it. I actually sky dived yesterday. If you ever get the chance to do it then i would highly suggest it
Glad you enjoyed it. Not for me, however, since I'm scared of heights. Would probably have a heart attack before I had the chance to pull the cord.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
my brother has got to be the coolest kid on the planet right now.. i guess his sky diving, beats my 575 feet bunjee jump.. dang
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad you enjoyed it. Not for me, however, since I'm scared of heights. Would probably have a heart attack before I had the chance to pull the cord. </div></div>
Same here! I'd be dead before I got to the ground.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Did you do a tandem or AFF jump ?
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
only thing ive never done that i want to do once before i die
thats gotta be one of the most incredible rushes on in the world
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Never done freefall, but I can say that parachuting is one of the coolest things I've ever done. Need to do some night jumps to get the real effect. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
82abn , ever jump over at Raeford Parachute Center ?
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Nah, all I did was the mass-tac static line stuff. I had entertained the idea of doing one of Ft. Bragg's freefall courses, but didn't know if it was strictly for SF guys. I went out to Sicily DZ and watched some newbies go through the paces. I don't know how far along they were in the course, but they were doing static lines from a Huey. They had the squares and might have been at 5000. The instructors were grading their turns, descent, landings, etc. This wasn't MFF, it was recreational.
Bookmarks