I am home and my neck is quite sore and so is my throat. I do not feel any pain in my shoulder area though. Going to lie down for a bit. Thanks to all who asked about me and for the prayers.
I am home and my neck is quite sore and so is my throat. I do not feel any pain in my shoulder area though. Going to lie down for a bit. Thanks to all who asked about me and for the prayers.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Get Well soon.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Get well RT. We'll be here when you get back to full strength. Hope your recovery goes well.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Welcome back!
Glad to hear all is going well so far!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
We'll be prayin for you teach
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Glad things went well. I'm wishing you a speedy recovery.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Good!!
Glad to hear you are doing well.
Glad to hear you are doing well teach. Good luck on the recovery.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Get well soon Mr. G. Thanks for the update.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks