Anyone tried the five for $5.59 deal?
usually Arbys can be pretty steep but this is a great deal that will really fill you up.
Anyone tried the five for $5.59 deal?
usually Arbys can be pretty steep but this is a great deal that will really fill you up.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Their popcorn chicken is the [censored].
Yes, It's great!! :-)
Ahh .. Arbys. One of the few decent fastfood restaurants around, but I rarely eat there. (Like once every 5 months.)
Their roast beef sandwiches can't be beaten when it comes to fast food. Hell, nothing they have can be outmatched IMO.
Ok, I'll shutup now since this has nothing to do with the deal.
Officially retired
Probably more roast goat than beef.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably more roast goat than beef. </div></div>
Ah, it could be roast cat for all I care.. heck, it tastes good! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks