Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: ANYONE...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ANYONE...

    GOING TO OZZFEST IN CHARLOTTE, NC??
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ANYONE...

    Is Behemoth still on the bill?

    From what I saw, I wouldnt pay for any of the bands on it anyway.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ANYONE...

    2nd stage top acts areevildriver, Behemoth and Hatebreed...and 3 additional bands before any of them.. Main Stage is Lordi, Static-X, Lamb of God, and OZZY F@CKIN' OSBOURNE...I'm looking forward to Devildriver, Static-X, but most of all Ozzy for the 13th time...lol

    Plus there is free monster energy all day and a free ozzfest 07 sampler cd...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ANYONE...

    i think one of my buddies got me a ticket, well, he was supposed to, havent talked to him in a few weeks..
    lookin forward to DD, Lamb of God, and Hatebreed the most
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ANYONE...

    I'll be there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •