My CD burner isn't working...
Everytime I put a CD in the CD drive it won't detect it, when I try to burn the CD in windows media player....
Ya'll thoughts???
My CD burner isn't working...
Everytime I put a CD in the CD drive it won't detect it, when I try to burn the CD in windows media player....
Ya'll thoughts???
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Reboot your PC...especially if you have had an MP3 player hooked to it.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Its messed up.. time to move on!
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
if you have a copy of the style of windows you are running wipe out your computer and reinstall it. then it should work unless your burner is messed up. then go to wallmart you can get them cheep up there.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks