Does anyone know where I could find miniature daschunds, Shar-pei's, or Maltese puppies around here?
Does anyone know where I could find miniature daschunds, Shar-pei's, or Maltese puppies around here?
[ PLAYERS WIN GAMES ]
[ TEAMS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS ]
Check http://www.petfinder.com
I concur. petfinder.
The Ft. Blackmore breeder does shorthair, longhair, wire, and many colors of dachshunds. They have good dogs.
http://www.dachsuekennel.com/
Don't buy from a petstore.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Also a friend of mine breeds dachsunds. Check out her website at http://www1.freewebs.com/amhbehdachshunds/index.htm.
Your link doesn't work because of the period at the end .. just add a space between it and 'htm' and it should work. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Come on, Chubz, all a body has to do is copy and paste minus the period. It's not that big a deal. Jeez!!
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Fred Rentfrow in Ft. Blackmore raises miniature dachshunds - wire-haired too, I think.
Bookmarks