just wondering how good there cell phone service is??
i have alltel right now and was thinkin bout switchin.
just wondering how good there cell phone service is??
i have alltel right now and was thinkin bout switchin.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
That's where I have service. I get a good signal in about everywhere that Alltell does from what I can tell.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I've had Verizon since it was still GTE... wayyyy back in the day. I really like it and have no plans to switch (have experienced other local services and dont think they compare).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
i like alltel but here lately im gettin charged all these roamin charges and when u call and ask them how your roamin when u stay in wise,norton,and bsg and they say well the phone dont lie its gets aggravatin. and im suppose to have the no roamin package
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I would escalate that as high as possible. I got charged roaming in Clintwood once. I raised enough of a stink that all I have to do is go into the Wise store and they know what I'm there for.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I'd gotten some roaming charges before on Verizon (when I had a no-roaming plan with the exception of Kentucky). Unfortunately being in SWVA a phone will often pick up on a KY tower. They always took the charges off when I told them I hadn't been out of the state.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks