this is kind of an off beat question, but i was needing to send a postcard to my mother does anyone know where to get one at in wise co/norton areas?
this is kind of an off beat question, but i was needing to send a postcard to my mother does anyone know where to get one at in wise co/norton areas?
Southwest VA Museum in BSG I know for sure has some.
Looks like they open back up this Saturday (1st)
http://www.swvamuseum.org/index.html
I once saw some at WalMart also.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I think the chamber off commerce has them in downtown Norton. May have even seen them at the ranger station in front of the college in wise.
GO VOLS
Coeburn has them pictures of the town during each of the four seasons, they are actually really good believe it or not. The main Miners bank in Coeburn has had them in the past I'm sure they still do.
has anyone seen them recently? at these places
I was at the museum a week or so ago and they had them in their giftshop there.
There is admission to get into the museum but if all you want to do is make a purchase at the gift shop they might let you go on in.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks