Does anybody actually do business there? I do everything possible to avoid that place, from where I live in Wise there is a FastMart probably 1/4 mile from my apartment and I drive by it to do business else where.
Does anybody actually do business there? I do everything possible to avoid that place, from where I live in Wise there is a FastMart probably 1/4 mile from my apartment and I drive by it to do business else where.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
The only one I visit is the one with the Subway in Coeburn. And then only to go to Subway.
Their prices are inflated, their service crappy and their selection quite scant.
Remember when you could get a 20 oz. Coke for $1.19 at Double Kwik? Now you can get a 16 oz. Coke at FasMart for $1.39. I love how they shrunk the bottles so people would think they dropped their prices.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
the one in downtown norton (Shamrock) is a nice place, the manager is a prick i think, but the deli manager there is a extra nice lady and cooks really well, also her son works with me, and she hooks us up at lunch time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
Is that the company that bought out Double Quik?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
goooood food
Bookmarks