Wow, what a 2hr. show last night
Wow, what a 2hr. show last night
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
yeah, if you missed that season finale, I feel sorry for you. It was fantastic. Everything is finally starting to come together. How many seasons left 2 or 3? I think 2010, or 2009 is it.
The last scene was a WHOA moment for sure . Can't wait for more threads to be unraveled .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
So, that last scene... it got me to thinking.. That scene happened back when this season first started. After Jack had cleaned up, and was trying to get Harley and Kate back.. it was just kind of misplaced in the way the episodes are going. I guess making people like "what, Jack is a drunk and all crazy now?", but in reality that happened before he organized getting everyone back..
so next season.. we are going back to the island..
i hate that show almost as much as i hate 24
they have been stuck on the same island after that plane crash forever
somebody would have rescued their asses by now
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
STFU...you watch the real world, dont even open your mouth
i love the real world......but guess what? its realistic
being stuck on some remote ass island for 4 years isnt
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks