Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Wreck

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wreck

    I heard their was a wreck on the 4 lane near Pound...Anyone head any more about It? All I heard was there was a few cars involved and med flight was called out....
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wreck

    saw Med-Flight fly over my house about 5:15 going back towards Jenkins

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wreck

    I was right behind it, maybe 30 seconds out. It was at the "new" traffic light. About 4-5 ambulances and about 10 cop cars. They re-routed traffic to the Town of Pound, one car looked pretty bad with the roof caved in.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wreck

    I heard someone ran the light..But Before I pull out at that light I always look both ways first...There are lots of big trucks that have a hard time stopping there especially If they are coming down the hill..Hope everyone Involved are doing well...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •