anybody know how to use this? I can't figure it out to save my life..
pm me for my aim/yahoo/myspace whatever.. so we can talk haha
anybody know how to use this? I can't figure it out to save my life..
pm me for my aim/yahoo/myspace whatever.. so we can talk haha
You won't be taught how to use it on a message board or instant messaging program, that's for sure. It's one of the more complex image editing programs around. Your best bet is to search for free tutorials online - especially videos, which tend to be easier to follow - and just mess around with the program to see what you can do. Looking at a few books wouldn't hurt much, either, but free resources are generally just as good.
Officially retired
I'd recommend purchasing any Scott Kelby book on Photoshop. He makes things clear and easy.
http://books.barnesandnoble.com/sear...TH=Scott+Kelby
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks