IT'S HAPPENING 5-3.... WISE COUNTY CONSOLIDATES!
IT'S HAPPENING 5-3.... WISE COUNTY CONSOLIDATES!
Greatest thing that could have happened!
oy vey.... this is gonna get interesting....
Is this real???????? A done deal? Was there a Schoo Board Meeting tonight?
I can't believe it. I believe it's long overdue, but didn't figure that this board had the balls to do it.
IN SHOCK if this is legit.
Wow, think about the football we will be watching a couple of years from now instead of this crap that is no where near the LPD that we all remember.
Curious1
For we non Wise Countians, which schools would consolidate? What do you do with Burton being a city school?
PV/APPY, JJK/POUND. COEBURN/SP. The Burtonians can fend for themselves!
Burton is a city entity. They arent under the control of the county and hence will remain independant.
I guess that we'll have to put burton in the cumberland district.
Pretty cool news, even though I'd guess it would take years to finalize at the rate things have been going.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks