Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: JOTD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    JOTD

    A filthy rich Florida man decided that he wanted to throw a party and invited all of his buddies and neighbors.

    He also invited Leroy, the only Redneck in the neighborhood. He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion.

    Leroy was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating shrimp, oysters and BBQ and flirting with all the women.

    At the height of the party, the host said, 'I have a 10 foot
    man-eating gator in my pool and I'll give a million dollars to anyone who has the nerve to jump in.'

    The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash. Everyone turned around and saw Leroy in the pool!

    Leroy was fighting the gator and kicking its ass! Leroy was jabbing it in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, head butts and choke holds, biting the gator on the tail and flipping it through the air like some kind of Judo Instructor.

    The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both Leroy and the gator were screaming and raising hell.

    Finally Leroy strangled the gator and let it float to the top like a dime store goldfish.

    Leroy then slowly climbed out of the pool. Everybody was just staring at him in disbelief.

    Finally the host says, 'Well, Leroy, I reckon I owe you a million dollars.'
    'No, that's okay. I don't want it,' said Leroy.

    The rich man said, 'Man, I have to give you something. You won the bet. How about half a million bucks then?'

    No thanks, I don't want it,' answered Leroy.

    The host said, 'Come on, I insist on giving you something. That was amazing. How about a new Porsche and a Rolex and some stock options?'
    Again Leroy said no.

    Confused, the rich man asked, 'Well, Leroy, then what do you want?'

    Leroy said, 'I want the name of the sumbich who pushed me in the pool!'
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JOTD

    hahaha


    shoulda added in he was wearing a UF hat
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •