My goodness how they have went up on their bills...Got mine this morning and It was 322.00 for last month.Went up like one hundred dollars from the month before.Gah their gonna break us.
My goodness how they have went up on their bills...Got mine this morning and It was 322.00 for last month.Went up like one hundred dollars from the month before.Gah their gonna break us.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Have you changed your amount of usage?
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Some but I just don't see how It could run It up that much..
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
We have ODP and last winter our bills ran $500-$600. That's with using gas logs in the living room and kitchen, too. I dread seeing what they will be this winter. In the summer, though, our bill rarely goes over $100.
You must have an electricity leak ! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I would seriously check. I have seen many illegal hookups.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Remember AEP just raised their rates around 25% if I am not mistaken. Mine took a substantial jump as well.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remember AEP just raised their rates around 25% if I am not mistaken. Mine took a substantial jump as well. </div></div>
Exactly, they said they were going to raise them 25% last month. My aunt called and asked me what mine was hers was $270. I didn't get one this month since I double paid a wrong late notice and had like $400 credit.
If they are gonna go up like that then I expect extremely better service. If their is the usual outages they better not last more than a couple hours instead of the day or two we normally get.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks