well said
merry christmas to you too
I hope everybody has a very merry Christmas.
Please remember our service men and women who will not be able to spend the holidays with their loved ones.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
well said
merry christmas to you too
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I'll throw in a 3rd to that. Family and friends getting together are great.
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
Very well said.
I'll give the political board a break for the next two days in honor of not talking politics on Christmas. Whoever's with me then cool.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Merry Christmas!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
i'll just ban everyone from the political and religion boards for these next two days...
ok, maybe not
Merry Christmas!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'll just ban everyone from the political and religion boards for these next two days...
ok, maybe not
Merry Christmas! </div></div>
Might not be a bad idea
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
you seriously want everyone else, that still likes me, to hate me, right? haha jk
Merry Christmas everyone! Very well said PVVikefan.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks