Same guy that played Borat right? Also played as the gay French racer in the Ricky Bobby Movie.
Same guy that played Borat right? Also played as the gay French racer in the Ricky Bobby Movie.
yep, sasha baron cohen
im not sold on this new movie, its basically the same movie as borat, cept the character is different.
Same guy, Sacha Baron Cohen.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
he was funniest as ali g tho, no doubt
Borat was hilarious though, had to come up with Bruno because everyone knows Borat and Ali now. Looks really funny though, can't wait until it comes out in a few weeks.
He does this kind of stint and he does it well.
It may not be much different than Borat, but it can still be quite funny. I'm looking forward to it.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
it shows his lack of comedy range IMO
he has relied on the same schtick for years now, he needs to switch it up.
he abuses people and is purposely a terrible human being, i mean borat was funny, Ali G was HILARIOUS, but hes taking it overboard, and needs to find a new lane, this is old.
but he wont, because people apparently want to see the same movie over and over again.
Bookmarks