Wanted to drop knowledge on some music these days.
VOLBEAT - best band I have heard since I first heard in flames, if you like Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, AC/DC, PanterA, The Misfits and Hillbilly Rock and Rock. Check out VOLBEAT, they are from DENMARK and are just amazing. The Garderns Tale, The old man and the dawn and their cover of "So lonesome I could cry" should get you hooked.
Company Band fans (Clutch,CKY, Fireball Ministry and FU Man Chu) The band has already laid the tracks for a full length album, Fallon just has to put the vocals down.
Behemoth- most brutal band ever, no debating.
Im going in Sept to Knoxville and seeing In Flames, Between the Buried and me along with 3 inches of blood. Should be a great show. Cant wait.
The sacrilegious scorn,by dimmu borgir
most brutal video ever. no debating.
anyway, hope all is well in the lpd and wise co.






Bookmarks