Why have I been able to post in the religion and Politics forum but now I can't access it?
Why have I been able to post in the religion and Politics forum but now I can't access it?
[img]http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/7057/willferralcowbell2tn.gif[/img]
I think that is a question you would be better off asking a mod in the form of a pm
Because they weren't supposed to be open to everyone, but they were because of a glitch. You have to request access to them now.
Be advised that the criteria for getting permission to post on the Specialized Boards applies to all requests for access by users. Most are for 18+, and we normally request that posters have either established themselves by either 1) having more than 1,000 posts on normal boards, and/or 2) been a member of this board for a year or more.
The admins/mods will discuss your request, and will let you know of a decision soon. Until then, enjoy posting on the normal boards.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Kind of discouraging, isn't it?
Bookmarks