Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool All about gaming!

A whole thread devoted to gaming!!! Review, score, strategies, spoilers... you name it!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: All about gaming!

Xbox Live Gamer tag - loosecannonmx
    PS3 - steerxxx or loosecannonmx

look me up on Xbox live for Call of Duty or on the PS3 for football games!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PS3 - jkain08

I mostly just play NCAA 2010, though I've been meaning to get MW2.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PS3--cottonworker

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) Gameplay

Here is a Super Mario Galaxy gameplay video I recorded about a week ago that shows the first galaxy you travel to and its first star you must obtain:

YouTube- Super Mario Galaxy - Good Egg Galaxy ("Dino Piranha")

This game is really good. I've said it a thousand times, but it deserves being said again. It's probably one of the best Mario games ever made.

I apologize for the quality, and in some spots the brightness is a little high so it makes it tough to decipher what you're actually seeing. If I have the time, I'll upload some more of these types of videos and may also show you guys some of my PC gaming videos I've recorded that are straight from the PC and therefore much higher quality.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay I recently bought a couple of games...

Assasains Creed 2: worth every cent,great graphics, great controls, alot of gameplay, alot of replay value, great story line, set in 1474-1480s, climbing is much more fluid, you can jump farther, more weapons, ect ect worth your money. 8.9-9.4/10
    I can't find a knock on it..

Dragon Age:Orgins-Its a dark fantasy epic RPG with like 80 hours of gameplay (bioware says you can have up to 150-160 hours with side quest) For RPG fans, this gets 9.7, its got amazing story line, great characters, total custimization, great fights, the enemys have been designed extremely well, tough incounters, its an oldschool RPG, 6 different ways to start the game out *(orgins), its a make your own story kind of thing, you have tons of moral/immoral choices to make, its unique that when you talk to someone you have options of what you want to say back to them, or what actions you wish to take, making the storyline your own, its dark and bloody (cheese blood but still satisfying), *PC is the best version, but totaly recommend it for console.
    The knock: everyone thought the graphics where going to be 10X better, the scenery graphics are amazing, the characters are solid, its not that bad actually, the graphics are allright but not great.

NCAA 10: why can't ncaa football look at this and take some mother ****ing notes good god...this game is extremely solid, love the controls, gameplay, graphics, you get to choose your announcers, ect ect, great game worth the money...the knock-i can't seem to find the right camera angle for me

Borderlands-my favorite multiplayer game ever, if you like rpgs, and have a friend who likes rpgs, welcome home, borderlands is described as oblivion and fallout having a baby, its set in like a hills have eyes kinda place, its an RPG (WITH GUNS) it has a random weapon generator (with over 1 million dif weapons) (you never find the same guns) You have talent trees, leveling up, a backpack (to carry loot in) monetary gain..ect ect...diff levels of loot, (a colour system-white common to say blue-rare) 9/10 for rpg friends...
    Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone played Aion? Its a new mmo and me and my friends are looking for something to replace wow since its getting pretty boring now
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ill add a couple, i recently bought two games;

NBA Live 10: 8/10
    Very different from the previous games. The DNA stuff, where it updates your players based on actual game performances is great, very fast and awesomely used. No real loading screens, you get to shoot around instead of a loading screen. Only knock is lack of variation, the dunk contest and 3 point contest are not on the game.

Modern Warfare 2: 8.5/10
    What else needs to be said?

EDIT---

Xbox360-Hearlmonster87

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bayonetta comes out in Jan. I pre-orderd it. It's getting 10s left and right in japan, its by sega, just look at the gameplay its hard to dispute this game will be sick nasty...the M rateing is for nudity, intense violense, blood and gore, and laungage, you play as a witch and you have like guns on your feet (lol cool i guess?) Its non-stop action and almost unlimited range of combo's

YouTube- New Bayonetta Gameplay
    Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post

NBA Live 10: 8/10
    Very different from the previous games. The DNA stuff, where it updates your players based on actual game performances is great, very fast and awesomely used. No real loading screens, you get to shoot around instead of a loading screen. Only knock is lack of variation, the dunk contest and 3 point contest are not on the game.

Have you played NBA 2K10? Debating on that or NBA Live 10.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast