Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: All about gaming!

MLB 10 The Show came out today but I am waiting on my copy from GameFly. This is normally one of my "staple" games I get every year.

I always get:

NCAA Football
    Madden
    NBA Live
    MLB the show

Oh and as far as NCAA Football, the thing that has ****ed me off the past 2 years is the game presentation or well several parts of game presentation.

They used to have a nice pre-game deal but that sucks now, they need to go into each team and do pre-game rituals for the home team. Like running thru the T at Neyland, coming out of the tunnel blasting Enter Sandman at Tech, etc, etc, etc. That would be sweet. Also, post game celebration needs to be improved, like rushing the field after a huge win or upset, interviews, etc.......

And to the biggest thing that ****ed me off is there is no spirals. This is PS3 version, when you rocket a pass it looks like you are throwing an nfl ball, no rotation whatsoever. And when you lob a pass it does have a little spiral but it rotates the wrong way, as if it were a lefty throwing it. I want to see a tight ass spiral, is that too much to ask.

Other than that, I love NCAA Football
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Better be quiet about those spirals, UT! You're starting to sound too much like me! :lol:

:laffingassoff:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    Better be quiet about those spirals, UT! You're starting to sound too much like me! :lol:

:laffingassoff:
    LOL.....Chubz maybe you should go down there and show them how it's done. Show up at the door with a ball and when they open the door hit them with a tight ass spiral and yell "Is that too much to ask for" and walk away. Tell them I sent you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Got my copy of MLB 10 The Show yesterday and loved it.

Presentation has been enhanced from last year and overall gameplay is smoother. Couple of additions from last year so overall I rate this game 8/10......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can I help you throw a perfect game and split the money with you?

They are running a pretty cool promotion right now with the show about being the first person to throw a perfect game gets $1 milliion.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    Can I help you throw a perfect game and split the money with you?

They are running a pretty cool promotion right now with the show about being the first person to throw a perfect game gets $1 milliion.
    Is it for The Show? I thought it was MLB2K10 but I could be wrong. They are both advertising pretty heavily. I think MLB2K10 has lost some gamers the last couple of years so they are doing this promotion. Again, I could be wrong. If not, come on down and we will stay 48 hours straight if need be.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

May have been then.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

its MLB2K10 that is offering the $1,000,000 for the first perfect game
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MW2 will be releasing a new mappack out on 03/30/10 for the 360.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

New EA MMA Screenshots

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/3/10...-new-ea-sports

"We have rule sets, we have a Strikeforce rule set, a unified rule set, Japanese rules. ...What we're showing now is actually a pre-alpha build, so we're still a little bit early but the game is coming out late 2010."

EASPORTSMMANGEntrances1

EASPORTSMMANGIntlVenues3

xegbki

* Total Strike Control: Similar to Fight Night Round 4, the game’s entire striking system will be controlled by the right analog stick, but for those of us who aren’t in love with that idea, the striking controls can be remapped to the controller’s face buttons.
    * Controller’s rumble technology will be used to tip off player when opponent is preparing to attempt grappling transition
    * Three separate health meters for head, torso and legs with appropriate damage modeling, won’t be seen in the HUD
    * Stamina meter which replenishes itself, max stamina will gradually decrease as the fight wears on, will be seen in the HUD
    * Hexagon and circle cages and square rings will be featured as seen in the latest batch of screenshots
    * Three rule set options: Unified rules, Strikeforce rules (no elbows on the ground), Japanese rules (foot stomps!)
    * Flashy ring entrances complete with their own music and walk down the ramp
    * Primary attributes: stand up, clinch, ground, submission, and health, focus on one specific fight style
    * Unique fighter specific fighting stances and styles as seen with Nick Diaz and Cung Le in the latest screenshots
    * Jimmy Lennon Jr. ring announcer, Big John McCarthy referee

below is a new interview from GDC
    GameSpot is your go-to source for video game news, reviews, and entertainment

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast