Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: tosh.0...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    tosh.0...

    anyone else watch it? I LOVE this show, comes on wednesdays at 10:30. New season started last week, new one on tonight. Dark, crude, observational humor...my favorite. I've give Comedy Central a hard time with some of their ****ty stand up performances they air, but when I think about it...they have tosh.0, South Park, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report(these shows right after another tonight) and now Always Sunny...doesn't get much better than that.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tosh.0...

    Good show
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tosh.0...

    It's good stuff. The Daily Show is garbage. Jon Stewart is hideous to watch.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tosh.0...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    It's good stuff. The Daily Show is garbage. Jon Stewart is hideous to watch.
    Your credibility is **** now. Good job. :2thumbsup:
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tosh.0...

    Fraid not jr. He's absolutely terrible. He's one of the least funny people on the planet. He's the male Janeane Garofalo. This isn't a right/left thing either. He's just terrible.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tosh.0...

    I agree, it's not a left/right thing. Although I think he is pretty funny. I think he's quick, educated, and clever. Sometimes I get annoyed with the super far-left bits on the show, but that's the writing just as much as it is Jon Stewart.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tosh.0...

    It's not just that show. He's just so flat to me and has been his entire career. Stewart seems like he's reading 75% of what he says off a card and his delivery sucks. People always talk about Lucile Ball as being some comedic genius, she was hideous. I hated her show and everything about her. Stewart reminds me of her. Maybe it's just a personal thing, I don't know, I can't stand him. Seems like a good/smart guy though.

    Colbert is just a funny guy. He's got more than the Report to hang his hat on too. Strangers With Candy, his voice over work. Stewart's a one trick pony, and that trick isn't very good.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tosh.0...

    Tosh.O is one of the best shows on CC right now... but no show will beat Southpark and the Report
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tosh.0...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    It's good stuff. The Daily Show is garbage. Jon Stewart is hideous to watch.
    Fraid not jr. He's absolutely terrible. He's one of the least funny people on the planet. He's the male Janeane Garofalo. This isn't a right/left thing either. He's just terrible.
    It's not just that show. He's just so flat to me and has been his entire career. Stewart seems like he's reading 75% of what he says off a card and his delivery sucks. People always talk about Lucile Ball as being some comedic genius, she was hideous. I hated her show and everything about her. Stewart reminds me of her. Maybe it's just a personal thing, I don't know, I can't stand him. Seems like a good/smart guy though.

    Colbert is just a funny guy. He's got more than the Report to hang his hat on too. Strangers With Candy, his voice over work. Stewart's a one trick pony, and that trick isn't very good.

    Dito, except for Colbert not watched that enough to make a comment either way.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: tosh.0...

    I'm not a huge fan of the polito-centric Colbert Report, but the guy is funny.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •