I have noticed that Yamatos has not been pulling good busniess lately even though mi finca is usually filled to capasity. What has happend them?
I have noticed that Yamatos has not been pulling good busniess lately even though mi finca is usually filled to capasity. What has happend them?
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
That place has gone down hill steadily ever since Tim sold it out.
From the crowds that Mi Finca has been pulling it make me think they are putting crack in thier food haha.....
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Tim has opened new Yamatos in Richlands and then Bluefield in recent years (after a brief run in the pigeon forge area).
Yamato | Facebook
I've tried Mi Finca a couple of times - wasn't impressed by the food (a little bland?) or their attempt at remodeling. Still felt like I was eating in a Long John Silvers.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
i eat there a lot, still love the food, and havent really noticed a huge lapse in business. seems to be about the same as it always was, some saturdays it is packed. cant say i have ever tried any of mi fincas food.
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks